Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Work in progress...

I have some time off this week so I'm hoping to get lots of quilting time.  My oldest project is this Christmas quilt I started in 2008.  I took it out last year and got some blocks done. The appliqued snowflakes are taking me forever!  The flannel is so soft I can't wait to be able to use it for a lap quilt.  Hopefully this year it will be done.  I used some of the leftover scraps in the stocking I made in my previous post.
I am also working on a Block of the Month by Anne Sutton of Bunny Tales.
I'm doing the applique by hand so I can take it with me on the train.  So far I've finished nearly four blocks.  The fifth one needs to be cut out and the sixth one is in the mail to me.  The monthly packages contain a lot of extra fabric so I am thinking about making a flying geese border with all the left overs.



No comments:

Post a Comment